Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!

I didn't even tell you I was leaving. But I did.

And I'm glad to be back. We left for our honeymoon to Australia on the 27th, arrived on the 29th (their time) and just got back late Saturday  night.

Our trip there was hell. Coming back was great.

We stayed here- the Nepean Country Club. It  looks MUCH nicer in the photos.

Which is where I circled and pointed to with the arrow. It's about 1 hour and 45 minutes outside of Melbourne. We also stayed a night in Melbourne, and went to Phillp Island (both are circled).

Photobucket

I will update more as I get back on a better schedule. My sleep schedule is sooo outta whack! It's only 2:30pm and I am already dying fast.

We are still waiting on photos from our photographer (he said 2-3 weeks)...

No comments:

Post a Comment