I don't wanna be grown up.
The townhouse needs some work. It has good bones and brand new carpet.. as well as a fresh coat of a beigey builders grade paint on all the walls, which we will change eventually. The hardest part is done... I hope.
Here are a list of things we will be working on after closing and before our current lease is up on March 30th and probably dragging them into the next couple of months.
- Refinish/Paint kitchen cabinets
- install new hardware
- Buy refrigerator, washer and dryer (the washer and dryer in the house are filled with mold. EW!)
- Install awesome Gothic wrought iron light fixture bought on Ebay in dining room
- Replace/repair leaky valves:
- in kitchen
- in upstairs bathroom
- on water heater
- main water valve in basement
- Install closet doors on all but two closets (or curtains temporarily?)
- repair the only two closet doors we DO have
- clean/replace shower liner in basement shower
- remove hideous faux wood paneling in basement
- drywall drop ceiling in basement-or find alternative solution (any ideas?)
- build Zac's bar in basement- AKA "MAN CAVE"
- find nice furniture on Craigslist/at Goodwill to refinish
- many other things..