1. Weddings are expensive no matter how cheap you try to make them
2. DIY stuff takes A LOT of patience
3. DIY stuff takes A LOT of time
4. DIY stuff takes A LOT of
5. I don't have a lot of patience
6. When your mom and dad say they will give you money to pay for it and tell you that you can have your wedding wherever you want, but they are only contributing THIS much; they are big fat liars
7. Your parents will have a say in where you have your wedding because THEY are paying and THEY don't want to pay for that. And that is too expensive. You don't want to have "your" wedding there. blah blah blah
8. Even if they don't do it intentionally, every argument you have with your parents after they have offered to contribute will contain some form of this phrase: "Well, we are paying for some of your wedding. We can take our money back if you want to continue arguing with us."
9. When you ask your fiance for input and he says "I don't care. It's whatever you want baby." Just take his word for it. He REALLY doesn't care.
10. He kinda cares.
12. If you are never one to be the center of attention, now is still not really your time.
13. It's kinda about everyone else too
14. Suck it up, shut your mouth, grit your teeth and smile
15. Follow number 14 every time you get annoyed with someone
16. Follow number 14 every time you want to rip someone's eyeballs out
17. If you can't follow 14, just walk away and drink some booze. Or buy something expensive and useless for yourself.
18. Wedding planning is fun
19. Wedding planning is fun
20. Wedding planning is F-U-N!