Monday, January 24, 2011

Oops

I kinda forgot about the blog. I am a terrible, terrible person... or just busy.

Since I last posted about getting engaged, I have started a new job and have been busy with wedding planning stuff (only not really because I only do things in small spurts) and a bunch of other random things including numerous family gatherings.

I'm tired. I want to sleep for a couple of days, and I want to not have to plan any more wedding stuff because I hate it.

I don't mind the planning part. It's everything else that comes with it that I hate:
- dealing with people who suck
- spending money we don't have
- trying on clothes/apparel necessary for the wedding INCLUDING the dress
- realizing I'm a chubster and need to lose weight
- no motivation to lose said weight
- caring, but not REALLY caring about losing said weight
- scheduling everything to fit in with everyone else's schedules because they are busy all the time and our wedding doesn't take precedence
- crappy former venues that suck
- pending lawsuit with said former venue who sucks because we want our deposit back
- former venue owners who are playing dirty and trying to ruin my wedding
- my REALLLLYYY negative attitude that has developed recently about the whole process
- the fact that I'm ready to just throw my arms up in the air, stop planning anything, and just show up on the day of the wedding drunk and not care about any of it (HA! Yea right.)

*Vomit*

Ok. I'm done with that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment